13/02/2011

BA (Hons) Fashion Design Catalogue 2011 Pitch








Development on my pitch for the BA (Hons) fashion design catalogue for the Manchester School of Art course. Keeping the layouts simple, my theme was based around subtle connotations of machine sewn lines, relating back to a tool which is highly used by the students on the fashion course.
There are also full bleed spreads which allow a breather while viewing the catalogue; photographs taken within the studios. They allow an insight into their personal workspace, without taking away the ‘professional’ look that the students wanted.

*NOTE*
The photographs of the models are ones that have been taken in past years from the course.  This was due to it being a pitch that was showing what I could do with the design aspect of the catalogue and which photographs I felt worked. BUT the full bleed photographs are ones taken by myself of the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment